Global tuberculosis report 2012
India, China, Russian Federation and South Africa have almost 60% of the world's cases of multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis reveals this 17th WHO report on tuberculosis that provides a comprehensive assessment of the TB epidemic & its prevention with data from 204 countries.
This is the seventeenth global report on tuberculosis (TB) published by WHO in a series that started in 1997. It provides a comprehensive and up-to-date assessment of the TB epidemic and progress in implementing and ﬁnancing TB prevention, care and control at global, regional and country levels using data reported by 204 countries and territories that account for over 99% of the world’s TB cases.
Report: Global tuberculosis control.
Document: The global plan to stop TB.
Report: Totally drug resistant TB.
Guidelines: Surveillance of drug resistance in TB.
- National strategic plan for tuberculosis elimination 2017-2025
- Eradicating TB in India
- Delhi tops the country in fatal road accidents and in number of pedestrians and cyclists falling victim, says new CSE assessment
- Economic burden of tobacco related diseases in India: executive summary
- India State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- The world health report 2013: research for universal health coverage