Interim report by CEC on illegal mining in Goa
The CEC set up the Supreme Court submitted this interim report on its investigation into illegal mining by various entities in Goa. It includes details about the loss to the environment and the economy by way of illegal mining.
Report (interim) of the CEC in writ petition (civil) no. 435 of 2012 filed by the Goa Foundation regarding alleged continued illegal mining in the state of Goa and associated issues.
Report: Draft Goa Mining Policy 2012.
Report: Goa 2035.
In-Parliament: Illegal mining in states.
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding mining by M/s Jindal Saw Ltd., Bhilwada, Rajasthan, 12/10/2020
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding preventive and remedial action to stop unscientific rat hole mining, Meghalaya, 17/01/2020
- Order of the Supreme Court of India regarding illegal stone mining in Braj region, 27/03/2018
- Nepal State of Environment Report: The Monthly Overview, November, 2014
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding illegal, unregulated and indiscriminate rat-hole mining being carried on in various parts of the State of Meghalaya, 09/06/2014
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding rat-hole coal mining in Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya, 17/04/2014