This report assesses the suitability of the water and climate-related policy environment (existing policy, legislation, strategy and planning instruments) for adapting to the impacts of climate change in the water sector in South Asia.
- Exploring strategies for planned urban cluster development in South Asia.
- Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in South Asia: key policy priorities and implementation challenges
- South Asia Economic Focus, Fall 2019: making (de)centralization work
- Accelerating poverty reduction in Africa
- Summer monsoon of 2019: understanding the performance so far and speculating about the rest of the season
- The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2019
- Running dry: tackling the myths about urban water and sanitation
- Order of the Supreme Court of India regarding the decline of Great Indian Bustard and Lesser Florican, 15/07/2019