The migratory return of the brolga crane heralds the end of the dry season and means that river catfish will again become active, which in turn indicates that the river will soon fill with water from rains.
The movement of flying foxes from inland bush to rivers indicates the onset of rains.
White breasted wood swallows are found together with mudlarks only for two short periods each year; at the beginning of the wet and dry seasons.
The flowering of the rough barked gum and the bunch spear grass signals that winds will soon blow from the southeast announcing the arrival of the dry season.
- Effect of Tai Chi for the prevention or treatment of osteoporosis in elderly adults: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Cardiovascular benefits from ancient grain bread consumption: findings from a double-blinded randomized crossover intervention trial
- Narcissus tazetta – a case study of biopiracy
- New drugs from ancient texts
- Plant extracts as potential mosquito larvicides
- Kathmandu valley losing its ancient water wisdom