Mushrooming ill effects
radioactive fallout from Cold War nuclear weapons tests throughout the world caused at least 15,000 cancer deaths in the us, revealed a us government study made public recently.
The health and human services department study also indicated that 20,000 non-fatal cancers among us residents born after 1951 could be linked to the above-ground weapons tests.
The study revealed that nuclear tests conducted in the erstwhile Soviet Union had a much wider repercussion on the us than previously known. It was also found that the us' and Britain
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding Environment Clearance for stone crushers, 31/01/2019
- From hardy pigs to super-crops, gene editing poses new EU dilemma
- US moves to sell gene-edited mushrooms fuel doubts over British ban on GM imports
- Judgement of the National Green Tribunal regarding industries involved in the illegal sale of hazardous waste materials to the public, Karur, Tamil Nadu, 15/12/2015
- Clinical waste disposal a big concern as hosps mushroom
- Anti-radiation activists squirm as panel rubbishes IIT prof’s claims