Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding air pollution in India, 20/11/2019
Order of the National Green Tribunl in the matter of News item published in "The Times of India" Authored by Shri Vishwa Mohan Titled "NCAP with multiple timelines to clean air in 102 cities to be released around August 15" regarding remedial Action for air pollution in 122 Non-Attainment Cities (NACs).
The NGT directed that the required number of ambient air quality monitoring stations (AAQMS) be installed within one year and quarterly progress reports furnished to CPCB by all the State Pollution Control Boards/Pollution Control Committees. The review of master plans may now be carried out in the light of the studies within six months from the date of such studies in above terms. Mechanism for shifting industrial units from residential areas may be evolved immediately. Let both these aspects be complied by the all the States/UTs and reports furnished to the CPCB. The Chief Secretaries concerned may monitor compliance.
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding migratory birds dying in large numbers in Sambhar lake, Rajasthan, 20/11/2019
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding Yamuna river pollution, 11/09/2019
- Order of the Supreme Court of India regarding disposal of fly ash by thermal power plants, 04/02/2019
- National Clean Air Programme (NCAP)
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding pollution being caused to river Churni in Ranaghat Municipality, Nadia District, West Bengal, 20/11/2018