Severe drought in California
CALIFORNIA governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has declared emergency in nine Central Valley counties experiencing severe drought.
Agriculture in San Joaquin Valley, under emergency, constitutes a us $20 billion industry. It is experiencing its worst drought in 88 years.
- IPBES workshop on biodiversity and pandemics: workshop report
- Report on the accident at M/s Sainor Life Sciences, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, 26/10/2020
- Report on Neyveli boiler blast, 23/10/2020
- The human cost of disasters: an overview of the last 20 years (2000-2019)
- COVID-19 and E-commerce:Findings from a survey of online consumers in 9 countries
- Energy challenges for India: transitioning to a low carbon economy