Severe drought in California
CALIFORNIA governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has declared emergency in nine Central Valley counties experiencing severe drought.
Agriculture in San Joaquin Valley, under emergency, constitutes a us $20 billion industry. It is experiencing its worst drought in 88 years.
- Tracking clean energy innovation: A framework for using indicators to inform policy
- Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals 2020
- Green hydrogen: a guide to policy making
- World cities report 2020: the value of sustainable urbanization
- IPBES workshop on biodiversity and pandemics: workshop report
- Report on the accident at M/s Sainor Life Sciences, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, 26/10/2020