Air quality in Asia: status and trends 2010
This is the recent assessment by CAI-Asia of status and challenges of air quality management in Asia. Provides an overview of status of air quality and the ambient air quality standards adopted by developing Asian countries.
Air Quality in Asia: Status and Trends, 2010 edition is the most recent version of CAI-Asia's assessment of the status and challenges of air quality management in Asia. This publication is composed of two parts: Status and Trends of Air Quality - provides a snapshot of air quality levels in 2008 and trends of air quality from 1993 to 2008. Status of Air Quality Standards - provides an overview of the ambient air quality standards adopted by developing Asian countries. See Also Report: Particulate pollution in Asia www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/276444 Report: A new paradigm for urban transport www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/287282 Report: Changing times & changing problems www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/256814 Report: Clean air in Asia www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/268919 Feature: In a twilight zone www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/435 Report: National ambient air quality standards www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/291467 Report: Delhi - then, now, and next www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/276356 Feature: Asia's sooty air www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/node/263822
- WHO global report on trends in prevalence of tobacco smoking 2015
- Delhi tops the country in fatal road accidents and in number of pedestrians and cyclists falling victim, says new CSE assessment
- CSE assesses air quality and mobility initiatives in Indian cities
- Outdoor air pollution and health in the developing countries of Asia: a comprehensive review
- India air quality profile 2010