The government will soon introduce rules to regulate informal e-waste recycling sector, but the formal sector itself is flouting regulations. Read this DTE investigative report on the thriving "illegal trade of e-waste" and dangerous working conditions.
To know more click on the following URL:
Legislation: E-waste Rules, 2010.
Report: An assessment of e-waste take back in India.
Report: Inventorization of e-waste in Hyderabad and Bangalore.
Feature: Generation of obsolete PCs.
Feature: High-tech trash.
Weblink: Toxic shut down.
- Global trade of old, used vehicles causing toxic pollution
- Judgement of the Supreme Court of India regarding use of firecrackers during Diwali, 09/10/2017
- New species of dwarf lemur discovered in Madagascar
- The global e-waste monitor 2014
- Impact of e-waste recycling on water and soil
- India’s nutritional problem: Deaths due to Japanese encephalitis preventable