Srinagar hydroelectric power project: report
Report and recommendations of Nayanjot Lahiri, member of the expert team sent by MoEF on a site visit for the purpose of reviewing specific issues including the environmental impact of Srinagar HPP.
Report and recommendations of Nayanjot Lahiri, Member of expert team send by Ministry of Environment and Forests (Government of India) on a site visit for the purpose of reviewing specific issues relating to Srinagar hydroelectric power project by Alaknanda Hydro Power Company Limited.
Report: Site visit to Srinagar 330 MW hydropower project.
Opinion: Learn to walk lightly.
Feature: A pause on hydropower.
Report: Environmental compliance of hydel projects in Himachal Pradesh.
Report: Sustainable hydro power policy.
Report: Impact of hydropower projects.
Report: Hydropower development in India - a sector assessment.
Feature: Myth of power.
Feature: The last 125 km.
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding leakage from the power plant channel of Srinagar Hydroelectric Project, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, 06/09/2019
- Activists voice concern over threat to eco posed by Srinagar hydro power project
- Judgement of the Supreme Court of India on environmental clearance for hydroelectric projects in the state of Uttarakhand dated 13/08/2013
- Report of the site visit to Srinagar 330 MW hydropower project of Alaknanda Hydro Power Company Limited
- A selection of reports and documents on hydropower development at Uttarakhand