State of world population 2011
This State of World Population report looks at dynamics behind the numbers & explains trends that are defining our world of 7 bn. Says that with planning and the right investments in people now our world of 7 bn can have thriving sustainable cities.
This year's State of World Population report, People and Possibilities in a World of 7 Billion, looks at the the dynamics behind the numbers. It explains the trends that are defining our world of 7 billion and documents actions that people in vastly different countries and circumstances are taking in their own communities to make the most of their--and our--world.
Feature: World population touches 7 bn.
Feature: Census 2011.
Feature: Population 7 billion.
Report: State of world population 2009.
Report: India Census 2011.
Report: The MDG report 2011.
- Traffic crash injuries and disabilities: the burden on Indian society
- Leveraging urbanization in South Asia: managing spatial transformation for prosperity and livability
- Human Development in South Asia 2015: the economy and the people
- Leveraging urbanization in South Asia: managing spatial transformation for prosperity and livability- Conference Edition
- Who is emitting
- Rising population needs sustainable housing