The National Food Security Bill, 2011 (Bill No. 132 of 2011)
Read text of the National Food Security Bill cleared by the Union Cabinet “to provide for food and nutritional security by ensuring access to adequate quantity of quality food at affordable prices".
A Bill to provide for food and nutritional security in human life cycle approach, by ensuring access to adequate quantity of quality food at affordable prices to people to live a life with dignity and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
Bill: Food Security Bill, July 2011.
Document: Draft national food security bill - a denial of the Right to Food.
Feature: The PDS learning curve.
Feature: Is India ready?
Document: Explanatory note by NAC on food security bill.
Document: Framework note on draft national food security bill.
Report: Expert committee on national food security bill.
Report: Resource revolution: meeting the world’s energy, food & water needs.
- Leakages from Public Distribution System (PDS) and the Way Forward
- From poverty to empowerment: India’s imperative for jobs, growth, and effective basic services
- Global hunger index 2013: the challenge of hunger - building resilience to achieve food and nutrition security
- The state of food insecurity in the world 2013
- India State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- Decoding the food security legislation