Report of the Western Ghats ecology expert panel 2011 (Madhav Gadgil Western Ghats Report)
Western Ghats must be considered as ecologically sensitive to ensure sustainability of the rivers of the Indian Peninsula says this Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel report submitted to the Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Report: Problems of hilly habitations...
Presentation: Nurturing nature.
Document: Memorandum on Gundia hydel project.
Report: Goa - sweet land of mine.
- My report on Western Ghats being misinterpreted, says Gadgil
- Office memorandum: High level working group report on Western Ghats (Kasturirangan Panel report)
- NGO wants govt to accept panel report on W Ghats
- Report of the high level working group on Western Ghats (Kasturirangan Western Ghats Report)
- Delhi HC dismisses MoEF petition, asks it to make Gadgil report public