Draft National Chemical Policy, 2012
This draft National Chemical Policy, 2012 released by Department of Chemicals to facilitate growth and development of chemical industry accords high importance to R & D, technology up-gradation, pollution & environmental aspects, effluent disposal and green chemicals.
The chemical sector is the mainstay of a large number of industries and accordingly, the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals (DCPC) have framed a draft National Chemical Policy, 2012 to facilitate the growth and development of chemical sector in India taking a futuristic view. The policy comprehensively discusses the various issues involved in a holistic manner, and accords high importance to R&D, technology up-gradation, safety & sustainability, pollution & environmental aspects, effluent/waste disposal & treatment, and green chemicals.
Report: Chemical disaster management.
Report: AP's killer pharma industry.
- Global chemicals outlook II: from legacies to innovative solutions- synthesis report
- Monthly Overview on State of Environment, Nepal, December 2013
- India State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- Budget 2013-2014: speech of P. Chidambaram, Minister of Finance
- Global Sustainable Development Goals: The Unresolved Questions for Rio+20