Goa State Solar Policy -2017
The government of Goa has approved the state's Draft Solar Policy 2017, which sets a target of achieving 150 MW of solar by 2021.
The government and cabinet of ministers of Goa have approved the state’s Draft Solar Policy 2017, which sets a target of achieving 150 MW of solar by 2021. The policy is set to become effective on the date of notification in the official gazette and will remain in force for up to seven years. The approval comes five months after GEDA first released its Draft Solar Policy 2017 in July 2017.
- Solar ‘prosumers’ to get 50 per cent subsidy
- Karnataka electricity sector transformation
- Missing the 23 per cent target: roadblocks to the development of renewable energy in Indonesia
- Finally, Cabinet approves Solar Power Policy
- Report of the technical commmittee on study of optimal location of various types of balancing energy sources/energy storage devices to facilitate grid integration of renewable energy sources and associated issues