Agriculture Export Policy, 2018
This policy approved by the government on Dec 6, 2018 is aimed at doubling the agricultural exports and integrating Indian farmers and agricultural products with the global value chains.
The Union Cabinet has approved the Agriculture Export Policy, 2018. The Government has come out with a policy to double farmers’ income by 2022. Exports of agricultural products would play a pivotal role in achieving this goal. In order to provide an impetus to agricultural exports, the Government has come out with a comprehensive “Agriculture Export Policy” aimed at doubling the agricultural exports and integrating Indian farmers and agricultural products with the global value chains.
- Transformation of Indian agriculture? growth, inclusiveness and sustainability
- Sustained food safety action for improved nutrition and health of Africans
- Impact of contract farming on profits of smallholders: evidence from cultivation of onion, okra, and pomegranate in India
- Closing the potential-performance divide in Ugandan agriculture
- Agriculture and economic transformation in the Middle East and North Africa: a review of the past with lessons for the future