Report of the Western Ghats ecology expert panel 2011 (Madhav Gadgil Western Ghats Report)
Western Ghats must be considered as ecologically sensitive to ensure sustainability of the rivers of the Indian Peninsula says this Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel report submitted to the Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Report: Problems of hilly habitations...
Presentation: Nurturing nature.
Document: Memorandum on Gundia hydel project.
Report: Goa - sweet land of mine.
- Report of expert committee constituted to assess the carrying capacity of ecologically sensitive areas (ESAs) in the Western Ghats region of Karnataka
- Two Hundred and Sixty-eighth Report on environmental issues of the Nilgiris: Standing Committee on Science & Technology, Environment & Forests (2014-15)
- My report on Western Ghats being misinterpreted, says Gadgil
- Office memorandum: High level working group report on Western Ghats (Kasturirangan Panel report)
- NGO wants govt to accept panel report on W Ghats
- Report of the high level working group on Western Ghats (Kasturirangan Western Ghats Report)