Global climate risk index 2013
This new edition of the Global Climate Risk Index presented by Germanwatch at the UN climate summit in Doha analyses to what extent countries have been affected by extreme weather events and has taken into account the most recent available data from 2011 as well as for the period 1992-2011.
The Global Climate Risk Index 2013 analyses to what extent countries have been affected by the impacts of weather-related loss events (storms, floods, heat waves etc.). The most recent available data from 2011 as well as for the period 1992-2011 were taken into account.
Report: Turn down the heat.
Report: Global climate risk index 2012.
- World Water Development Report 2018: nature-based solutions for water
- Minister warns Asia-Pacific highly vulnerable to climate change
- Global climate risk index 2015
- Climate change 2014: impacts, adaptation, and vulnerability - summary for policymakers (IPCC Climate Report, Fifth Assessment, WGII AR5)
- Monthly Overview on State of Environment, Bangladesh, January 2014
- Global risks 2014