Climate economics: the state of the art
Read this indepth review by Stockholm Environment Institute of new developments in climate economics and science since the Stern Review (2006) and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s Fourth Assessment Report (2007).
Economic analysis has become increasingly central to the climate policy debate, but the models and assumptions of climate economics often lag far behind the latest developments in this fast-moving field. This report offers an in-depth review of new developments in climate economics and science since the Stern Review (2006) and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s Fourth Assessment Report (2007), with more than 500 citations.
Report: Climate change 2007.
Report: Economics of climate adaptation
Opinion: How to rewrite Durban script.
Feature: Report card on climate change aid.
- Decentralised renewable energy is the solution to India’s energy poverty
- The GLOBE climate legislation study: a review of climate change legislation in 66 countries
- Using climate-FVS to project landscape-level forest carbon stores for 100 years from field and LiDAR measures of initial conditions
- From margins to mainstream?: climate change planning in India as a 'door opener' to a sustainable future
- Monthly Overview on State of Environment, Bangladesh, January 2014
- Parliamentarians Submit the Expert Report and Memorandum to the Prime Minister, to Augment Renewable Energy Deployment