Climate economics: the state of the art
Read this indepth review by Stockholm Environment Institute of new developments in climate economics and science since the Stern Review (2006) and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s Fourth Assessment Report (2007).
Economic analysis has become increasingly central to the climate policy debate, but the models and assumptions of climate economics often lag far behind the latest developments in this fast-moving field. This report offers an in-depth review of new developments in climate economics and science since the Stern Review (2006) and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s Fourth Assessment Report (2007), with more than 500 citations.
Report: Climate change 2007.
Report: Economics of climate adaptation
Opinion: How to rewrite Durban script.
Feature: Report card on climate change aid.
- There goes the neighbourhood: climate change, Australian housing and the financial sector
- Hyderabad to host conference on India's COP21 commitments
- Greening India's financial market: investigating opportunities for a Green Bank in India
- The economics of adaptation and climate-resilient development: lessons from projects for key adaptation challenges
- European forest ecosystems: state and trends
- Economic and Social Survey of Asia and the Pacific 2016: Nurturing productivity for inclusive growth and sustainable development