Rural sanitation and hygiene strategy, 2012 – 2022: towards Nirmal Bharat
This document presents the National Rural Sanitation and Hygiene Strategy 2012-2022 finalised by the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation to achieve sanitation related goals in a time-bound manner.
This document presents the Rural Sanitation and Hygiene Strategy of the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation for the period 2012 to 2022. The purpose of the Strategy is to provide a framework to realize the vision of Nirmal Bharat, an environment that is clean, healthy and contributes to the economic and social wellbeing of all rural citizens.
Document: Guidelines for Central Rural Sanitation Programme - Total Sanitation Campaign.
Report: Monitoring systems for incentive programs: learning from large-scale rural sanitation initiatives in India.
Report: From dreams to reality - compendium of best practices in rural sanitation in India.
Report: Developing a strategy for rural sanitation, 2010 - 2012.
Report: Nurturing the rural sanitation revolution in India.
Feature: Unrealistic approach killing rural sanitation programme.
- Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India on performance audit of Total Sanitation Campaign /Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan
- Report of the Sub-Group of Chief Ministers on Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- Drinking water, sanitation, hygiene and housing condition in India (July 2012 – December 2012)
- Pathway to success: compendium of best practices in rural sanitation in India
- Key indicators of drinking water, sanitation, hygiene and housing condition in India (July 2012 - December 2012)