State of Indian agriculture 2011-12
This State of Indian Agriculture 2011-2012 released by the Agriculture Ministry calls for wide-ranging reforms in agriculture sector to enable it to meet the growing demands and meet challenges posed by the human & environmental factors.
The report on the State of Indian Agriculture calls for wide-ranging reforms in agriculture sector to enable it to meet the growing demands and meet the challenges posed by various human and environmental factors. As per the report, the thrust areas for the agriculture sector include enhancing public sector investment in research and effective transfer of technology along with institutional reforms in research set up to make it more accountable and geared towards delivery, conservation of land, water and biological resources, development of rainfed agriculture, development of minor irrigation, timely and adequate availability of inputs, support for marketing infrastructure, increasing flow of credit particularly to the small and marginal farmers.
Report: Statistics at a Glance.
Report: Committee on agricultural statistics.
Manual: Agricultural prices & marketing
Report: Demand and supply of cereals in India: 2010-2025.
Report: Regional variation in Indian agriculture.
Report: Taking agriculture to market.
Report: Agricultural research & growth.
Report: Impact of global climate change
Feature: Farms in cities
- State-wise and item-wise value of output from agriculture, forestry and fishing year: 2011-12 to 2018-19
- State-wise and item-wise value of output from agriculture, forestry and fishing: year – 2011-12 to 2017-18
- State-wise and item-wise value of output from agriculture, forestry and fishing (2011-12 to 2016-17)
- A country level assessment of area under agroforestry and its carbon sequestration potential
- Evaluation study on role of Public Distribution System in shaping household and nutritional security India
- Nepal State of Environment Report: The Monthly Overview, April 2014