State of Indian agriculture 2012-13
This report on the State of Indian Agriculture calls for wide-ranging reforms in agriculture sector to enable it to meet the growing demands and meet the challenges posed by various human and environmental factors.
The report on the State of Indian Agriculture calls for wide-ranging reforms in agriculture sector to enable it to meet the growing demands and meet the challenges posed by various human and environmental factors. As per the report, the thrust areas for the agriculture sector include enhancing public sector investment in research and effective transfer of technology along with institutional reforms in research set up to make it more accountable and geared towards delivery, conservation of land, water and biological resources, development of rainfed agriculture, development of minor irrigation, timely and adequate availability of inputs, support for marketing infrastructure, increasing flow of credit particularly to the small and marginal farmers.
Report: State of Indian agriculture 2012
Statistics: Agricultural statistics at a glance 2012.
Feature: Veggies delight.
Manual: Agricultural prices & marketing.
Report: Demand and supply of cereals.
- State of Indian agriculture 2015-16
- Supreme Court admits EPCA report on priority measures to control air pollution
- World resources report 2013–2014: creating a sustainable food future
- India State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- Gujarat ranked 8th in agricultural growth: Centre